Sunday, March 21, 2010

Trades

Before I use one of my Trades I think about many things. A cheapy giving me an average of at least 70 and has raised in price I will usually hang onto if my kitty hasn't allowed me to get the Gun scoring 100+ every week. Sometimes as the rookies elevate in price and you trade them in for someone at pretty much the same price who has played at least 4+ years of footy, they do not always have a better average. In which case why not keep the rookie?


If someone in my main team gets injured, I check to see the extent of the injury and how long he may be out. If it is only a few weeks and hes a gun player of at least 120+ per week..I'll bench him and opt to swap him for another benchie. Long term injury however I will always trade. This is usually where I use my trades.

The most important trade I feel is the end of season trade. Unless you have no option what so ever keep at least one trade for round 22. The hardest part of DT is not even choosing your team (yes it is still way up in the ranks of confusion ha), it is round 18-22 when we pretty much run out of trades and each week our - say forward line. has two outs with no available emergencies because they too are out lol.

This is why we play DT though isn't it? The suspense!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers