Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Lets the games begin!!!

Hooray finally the real AFL season is starting in one more sleeps! (yes I feel like a kids on Christmas eve wanting my pressies). I can see you all now through my magic screen typing and clicking away frantically as the Blues vs Tigers players list is posted. Making last minute changes.


I think this will be a ripper of a season, a few new rules come into play for tackles and holding the ball. If you have no prior opportunity the umpire will hold the whistle to his mouth and players need to be very sure they make an attempt to get rid of the ball. This is a tough one as no prior was just a done deal. But now it is evident the umpires will show no mercy for those who do not make the effort. LOL I'd like to see that is 3 players jump in on the action gropping (for lack of a better word) the guy in question.

The game I am most looking forwarrd to is the Pies vs Doggies on Sundy arvo woooo GO THE PIES!!

It comes as no surprise that the tigers will be debuting 4 players this round vs Carlton. Well done tiggs good to see you are giving them the opportunities they deserve.

Another player on my radar at the moment is Nahas! Reiwoldt and Nahas should make a good combo. Jack and Nahas are only going to improve every year. AND what nice price tags they come with too.

Good luck all with the Captaincy loopholes. It is not as cut and dried as it might seem. And good luck with your selections :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers