Sunday, March 21, 2010

Hawks

I do not think Hawks will be right at the top this year, however I do think they will be trying extremely hard to remove memories of their flop last year. It is not unusual for a Premiership side to fall down the list the following year.


W. Skipper - definitely a rookie to look out for regardless of how well Hawks perform. With Taylor out he is sure to get plenty of game time. To bad he is injured.

Franklin - A lot of risk factor involved with choosing Buddy on your list, however this has not stopped me from locking him in. I have seen Buddy to a lot more tackling in practice matches, couple that with his marking and goal abilities he is sure to give a good average. His price is also very nice due to last year. Buddy's pride is on the line.

Ladson - only played three games last year. His pre-season and practice matches haven't quite convinced me yet

J.Lewis - tend to fly under the radar in most DT teams. he is still a little inconsistent on averages but having said that he can hit over 100 on a good day. Bit pricey. Debut in 2005, played 108 games. If the Hawks travel well I am considering putting him in my team. If he is going to break loose this will be the year.

G.Moss - another player flying under the radar that has great potential. He played 9 games last year. With Hawks injury list he will (in my opinion) play every match this year. Considering locking him in my team.

L Shiels - played 11 matches last year in his debut. DT scoring was not the best but hey he is learning. I think he would make a good benchie and will most likely go up in price fairly quickly

M.Suckling - all I can say is WoW!! he only played in round 1 of 2009 but his game against Richmond in Launceston really caught my eye. Nice price tag too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers